The Sunny Sixteen Camera Club met Tuesday April 8th, 2014 with president Sheila Reeves presiding.
There were three visitors, Keith McGregor, Janell McGregor and Steve Pyle.
The following announcements were made by president Sheila Reeves:
- Stonehaven Gallery photographs are to be picked up on April 28th, 4-6 P.M.
- Kirby Library exhibit is in progress.
- Women in the Arts exhibit at the Medical Center photographs are due Wednesday April 9th for the three day weekend exhibit.
- Kentucky State Fair is August 14th-24th. www.kystatefair.org for details. Entry date May 5th
- Gallery Hop, Sunny Sixteen will be exhibiting at the Presbyterian Church on State Street June 6th to August 7th. Contact Cheree Federico.
- Teresa Smith, Gretchen Gilkey and Tommy Hatcher will hold an exhibit atB & J Gallery
- Dry Fork Gorge, Saturday April 26th, 8:30 in Edmonton, Ky. See website for directions.
- Brentwood Photo Club will present Christian Sperka and his photographs of Africa. Contact Sheila Reeves if interested in attending.
- April 26th at Cumberland Trace Elementary School. Club volunteers will photograph immigrant families.
- April 17th Club volunteers will photograph at Presidents Volunteer Awards.
John Humkey presented the slide show of the club challenges for April.
Jerry Rose presented a slide show “Under Stage Lights”. The photographs were concert photos taken while shooting in difficult lighting. Please let Sheila Reeves know if you have a slide show to present.
The club then broke up into groups. The groups were led by the following: Jerry Rose on Photoshop Elements, Alison Houk on Photoshop, Ronnie Ryne on Lightroom, Gretchen Gilkey on Light Painting, Scott Skaggs on Speed Lighting.